From:
"Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:19:30 +0200
Thank you Henk.
I was misleaded by the spelling "Keratià" which is proprably an
italianization of the correct Greek spelling.
regards
Paolo

At 05.03 02/07/2008 +0300, you wrote:

>Keratià = Keratea and appears on every Greece map
>
>Henk K. Mienis

Paolo G. ALBANO
Bologna, ITALY
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
For attachments bigger than 2MB please use: [log in to unmask]
Webmaster of the Società Italiana di Malacologia website:
http://www.sim-online.it