From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:26:23 -0500
Kurt;-
    What do you mean; "Only for Lynn!". You're staying on for me as
well. My interpretation is that the list is a written record of
things shell people talk about. They talk about each-other, shells,
recent operations, good beaches, what their kid or grand-child did
and a lot of "etc."  It takes far less than a minute to delete notes
I'm not interested in. As the publisher of EPINET, I would personally
like to see more postings about the Epitoniidae. But I read and
respond to lots of other things that are reasonable and moderately
intelligent. I will state for the record that I have learned a lot
from this list about things I was FORMERLY uninterested in. I hope
that we can all still agree to disagree from time to time, and still
retain a modicum of respect for each-other.
        Art  (curator: Dept of Flying Pigs; Cincinnati Museum of un-
natural History)