From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:56:28 -0500
Dear Eddy,

A friend got one of those cheap microscope cameras - designed to
replace a microscope eyepiece - evidently not exactly what you are
talking about.

However, it turned out to be totally useless. It's not the number of
pixels or the magnification that matters, but rather the field of
view, which is seldom specified.
 From his experience, I got the impression that you get what you pay
for - or sometimes less...  Thus it seems that there may be a reason
for the extremely wide price range.

John