From:
Bernd Sahlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 09:01:48 +0200
This seems to be a problem also for most countries. In Germany the Chenu is
available only at the Senckenberg library in Frankfurt and they are not
willing or able to scan it professionally even for money. Fortunately  Kurt
Stueber was so kind to take pictures of the plates from their copy on my
request and put them onto his website. Perhaps somebody who has access to
the volumes can do that for the descriptions and deposit them on a permanent
server (e.g. archive org or animalbase) as well? I´m looking for the
scaphopod section of descriptions!
Best regards
Bernd Sahlmann