From:
Barbara Lowry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:39:24 -0500
Hello Everyone - I am a complementary health care practitioner in New
Jersey. Your list was recommended as a possible resource to help me locate
the following:  a Cone Snail specimen; not just the shell, but the whole
animal, intact. Homeopaths use substances in nature made into Homeopathic
remedies to cure people on a deep level. It is not important which of the
500 species of Conidae is used, but is important to know the genus for
identification. Cone Snail venom, in material form, is currently used as an
effective painkiller and the animal itself has great potential as a
Homeopathic remedy to cure many illnesses on a deep level. Once located,
Helios Pharmacy in London will provide the alcohol and container to ship the
specimen back to them. Can anyone help me find a Cone Snail or point me the
right direction to locate one? --  Barbara Lowry, Holistic Arts LLC,
Mountain Lakes, NJ. www.holisticartsnj.com