From:
Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:24:13 GMT
All too frequently the search for the "perfect' prevents something from being presented which is "merely very good".  ThIs Mediteranean Sea Shell site would have come out much earlier if, like a new computer product, the end users were allowed to work with a badly flawed product to help polish it quickly.  Even so, the authors  do invite input for just that purpose!  Remember that evolution brings organisms to the point of "good enough", rather than perfect.  This new site stands tall on the shoulders of many lesser sites that were good enough for their time.  Perhaps good linguists can offer complete translations in a few more common languages and satisfy the critics.

Allen Aigen