From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:05:24 -0500
In this  acknowledgment  of Archie Jones'  contributions to the
understanding and preservation of this unique species, I notice
already several mentions about Brickell Hammock. I always wondered
what the history of this location was, maybe somebody can explain
that....for  it now seems to exist only as  a general name of an area
or neighborhood in Miami, I assume up to some point there actually WAS
a hammock in Brickell Hammock and that Archie and the other Lig
collectors knew it well?

Thanks

Steve