From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:03:42 +1000
Hi, Vicky.

Yes, what Keith Zeilinger says! (Except I'm neither thin nor diving in Hawaii
now.)

Protect yourself, for sure. Add a light pair of leather-palmed gloves if you are
going to do anything other than float in the middle of the water.

Keith is quite right about the wet suit hood. It will save body heat, thus slow
the use of air from your tank(s).

Enjoy!...

Bob Dayle