From:
Bernd Sahlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:04:57 +0200
Dear Jan,

I have a MS Access 2000 Database with about 4400 references dealing with
recent and fossil scaphopods as well as one with more than 4000 of mollusc
books, papers and journals available for download from the web. Allthough
addressed here in the list, up to now less than 10 people are interested in
it - which makes the task a little bit frustrating to me, but it is part of
the reorgainzation of our library here  in the shell museum in Cismar,
Germany.
We sometimes are imaging of establishing a database of either articles from
mollusc journals avaialble to us, or another one on european land- and
freshwater shells. But we are a private museum which relies on donations
from a few and we are only two volunteers as its scientific staff. But, if
there would be really demand by more than 10, some help, and some public
funding, we would think over again.

Bernd Sahlmann
www.hausdernatur.de
http://www.mollbase.de/scaphopoda/