From:
Eddy WILMET <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:39:39 -0400
For those interested, I put on my Facebook page <<
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/eddy.wilmet >> some pictures of shells
who were offered to me by an Indonesian "shelldealer". These shells (the
exact same pictures) were offered to a friend by a guy with another namea
month ago. My friend bought them and paid 250$ but got no shells or any
sign of live since.
Now these pictures of exact same shells are again sended to collectors all
over the world So if you come across the name << Mario MARTINUS >> or a
person called << ARELIUS BUDIMAN >> or a person with address << JLN LEBAK
BULUS 2, NO 32 - CILANDAK  JAKARTA - INDONESIA >> or using the
emailaddress: << [log in to unmask] >> WATCH OUT & BE AWARE THAT
YOU're DEALING WITH A DISHONEST PERSON
Happy shelling,

Eddy WILMET
www.euromurex.be