From:
James Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 23:14:57 -0500
I have just seen the lectotype of Mangelia descendens Martens, 1904 in
Monsecour and Köhler, 2006. This shell was placed in Strombina by
Rolán (2005).

I have no doubt that this shell is actually a Metulella, so I propose
that it should be placed in that genus. This makes it (as far as I
know) the only other living species in the genus Metulella, besides M.
columbellata (Dall, 1889).

James