From:
Dale Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:40:12 -0400
Fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing.

---- Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

=============
Howdy Conch-Lers,

I've put a sampling of photographs of my latest adventures in Eleuthera
with the excellent Jim Cordy up on Flickr.

These are just a sampling, grabbed here and there from my various rolls,
um, events. Yeah, that's what iPhoto calls them, events. Mostly these are
straight out of the camera and I haven't even straightened the horizons on
a lot of them.

But here's a peek at Tarpum Bay life, Millar's Beach, Sweetings Pond and
Winding Bay and Half Sound Bay. Mostly the light wasn't as good as last
September, but the underwater camera DID NOT FLOOD, so there's that.

The tides were lower than either Jim or I had ever seen them before. Some
corals were half out of the water. The prevailing winds did a flip flop for
many of the days we were there, so the conditions were overall unusual.

The trip was, as always, fantastic!

Enjoy:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50728681@N06/sets/72157630130058212/show/

Cheerio,