From:
Marian Havlik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:04:17 +0000
Hello,

Sorry to bother you with this but i had a sudden trip out of the country to Ukraine. Am here to see my ill cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. Kidney transplant is very expensive,so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but i traveled with little money due to the short time i prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan of $2,800 from you and I'll refund you at my return. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with,if not all get back to me. I'll advise on how to transfer it.

Thanks
Marian  Havlik