From:
"Susan J. Hewitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:41:21 -0400
People who are in, or will be in, the New York City area might want to know that Saturday May 10th
will be the American Museum of Natural History's annual "Identification Day" event, when members of
the general public can bring in items for museum scientists to identify.

This event will run from noon to 4 pm, and takes place very near the museum's main entrance, but on
the lower level, in the Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Hall, on either side of the bronze statue of Teddy
Roosevelt sitting on a bench. I will be staffing the mollusk table, and I am always happy to look at
shells or other molluscan bits and pieces. Children of all ages are very welcome!

Susan J. Hewitt