From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 00:45:47 -0600
Ross Mayhew wrote:

> Thanks David, art and Bruce- some interesting stuff!  I like a good joke
> as well as the next guy, but let us hope the current  "silly season" on
> the L is coming to the end of its own rope for a while...
>
> -JRM

To Ross and "the L",

I for one, am always in the mood for humor. It's part of what makes life worth
living, and this list worth viewing. It hurts nothing, and certainly mirrors
converstions one might have with any group of collectors. Not having a club
anywhere in my vicinity, I miss that aspect of the monthly meetings, and
always look forward to whatever bit of levity presents itself on this list. So
all you "jokers" out there, take heart! You do have an appreciative audience.
Nothing personal Ross. I enjoy your scholarly queries, observations, and
answers to other's questions, but I see nothing wrong with injecting some haha
and teehee into this forum. There's room for all.

Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas