From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:19:27 +1100
get real guys! Who can ever stop the child from picking up a shell from the
beach? The fact that bird lovers don't collect stuffed birds anymore hasn't
seen a decline in their numbers (if anything, there's probably more of
them). In twenty years time, we may just go out to the beach armed with a
camera, instead of a plastic bag. In fact, I already do. Does that mean we
will necessarily be having less fun? Of course not!

Patty Jansen

P.S. Marlo, and others, too. Your messages may be more acceptable to the
listserver if you switch OFF the HTML coding in your E-mail program.
Listservers don't seem to like this and spit out an ever increasing amount
of HTML gobbledygook, as well as the original message!
WWW: http://www.capricornica.com

Capricornica Publications               on-line natural history bookshop
P.O. Box 345
Lindfield NSW 2070

phone/fax: 02 9415 8098 international: +61 2 9415 8098

E-mail: [log in to unmask]