From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:18:24 PST
Cypraea tigris might be variable in shape and color, but there is no reason
to name some forms or ssp. I don't think that the shell is rostrated as
the New Caledonian species are. You did right, if you proofed the dorsum
method.
with best shelling regards
yours Helmut from Innsbruck
p.s. can you give me your e-mail address