From:
Betty and Bob Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 22:13:31 -0800
We know how to make the garbage now.  I think we got the message that we
messed up.  Sorry about that.  Hopefully it won't happen again.  Betty
sent it in the word perfect file instead of a text file.  See what can
happen.  You can't decipher it, I don't think.  Now I know why we get
this garbage once in a while.  I will give you the highlights of the St.
Pete Show.  The Scientific judges were Jose Leal and Harry Lee.  The
craft judges were Joan fields and Mathilde Duffy.

NATIONAL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY AWARD
Linda & Jim Jacaruso

CONCHOLOGIST OF AMERICA AWARD
Jim Cordy

SHELL OF THE SHOW-SELF COLLECTED
Jim & Linda Jacaruso  (Gari Species)

SHELL OF THE SHOW
Craig L. Caddigan  (Perotrochus rumphi)

SELMA LAWSON AWARD
Jake & Sylvia Dominey

DOROTHY HANSSLER TROPHY
Peggy Williams

JUDGES SPECIAL AWARDS

Scientific  Florence Kuczynski
            Craig Caddigan

Craft       Nicholas Zantop
            Ethelyn Woodlock

I'm not going to list the blue ribbon winners at this time, but there
were a lot of them.

Bob
Bob & Betty Lipe mailto:[log in to unmask]
The Shell Store: http://theshellstore.com