From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:45:30 -0700
Yes, indeed
        Charles Darwin WAS the first person to authenticate the existence of
aireal borne swine. I thought I could put one over on people by claiming
them to be my discovery. But you Conch-L people are more than a match
for me. I shall try to make up for my perfidy by merely reporting on
observations of Porkus aeronauticus, and not claiming to be their
discoverer.
        Art (humble) Weil
        Of course the Giant Squid living in my basement is an entirely
different matter.