From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:54:32 PST
Dear Wesley,

thank you best for the Rockers and Wallers in the November issue.
But it's uncomplete. There are missing the real Rockers and Wallers,
which you can find at the end of this part of my homepage. There
are missing the different Chondrinas, Clausiliidae and Helicidae,
the following as Chilostoma eg. Please have a look to this part
of my homepage. The shells are under the image where I am collecting
on the rocks. This part is completely missing in the issue.
Hope you can correct it. Have a look to my homepage
www.netwing.at/nisters/ and to the link  The Rockers and Wallers.
and look please the whole article and see what is missing.
Missing is real the most important part of this page !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you can correct it as soon as possible !!!!!!!!!!
with best regards and thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you as
soon as possible.
Helmut from Innsbruck
www.netwing.at/nisters  ....... Rockers and Wallers    Please look to correct the issue !!!!!!!

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

----------
The November, 1999 issue of Internet Hawaiian Shell News is now on line.
It contains in the Features section::
A continuation of Chang's Turrids of Taiwan with 26 species with large
illustrations, some with protoconch photos.
Rockers & Wallers (Land Snails) by Helmut Nisters
Voyages of HM Bark Endeavour by Dan Yoshimoto  with photos.
Shelling trip to Bimini by Karen VanderVen with photos and map.
How to Make a Shell Display by Harry Berryman

In the Month Section there is:
Micromello guamensis by Don Barclay
Cook Islands molluscs 3 species with extra eyes.
A summary of threads on Conch-L on Olividae/Olivellidae; Ultra violet
light and Molluscs; finding a magazine reference, and packing shells.

Thanks to an enthusiastic, cooperative and knowledgable CONCH-L crowd.
Happy Halloweenee
--
                     Aloha from Wesley M. Thorsson
Editor of Internet Hawaiian Shell News, a monthly Internet Publication