From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:23:55 -0000
I've got to look it over but didn't read it yet as there is a stack of stuff
i got in lately and have yet to get thru , my prototyping has got every
second of my time , building a DV-a albatros in 1/16th scale,  the red
barons first plane (before he up-graded to a better killing machine)
...behind that is a anteo steam powered tug from 1910 that is now 4/5
complete , just need to finish the planking , a morane saulnier type "N"
bullet another wwI plane that i need to re-do the plans on , the scottich
maid the ship i'm donating for the GMSC's shell show, needs re-rigging as
the cat ate it including the ratlines and shrouds , then on top of that the
seasons started for doing extra work and i need to get my 8by10's off to the
casting people, not to mention world conquest, inventing new ways of signing
my emails and all the other work that goes into life on this planet , oh and
did i mention that we ARE going to panama for a vacation to celebrate my
40th BD. who has time to think , and the doc sayz i need to stop smoking .
yea right . I'll get to the article in the morning when my attention span is
longer than a gnats knee. mark (calgon take me away )