From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 10:56:16 EST
I have lots of time (no job) and I always wanted to catalog my shell
collection. It will be a MONUMENTAL task as I've been collecting for 30 or so
years (since I was 12 or 14, I'm 43 now, its too early in the morning too do
math) and now with a computer I can have one catalog, not two. Are there any
commercial or free programs out there? In a program, I would like to; list
all of one family (Murex, Chitinous, etc.), look up a shell by a number (all
my shells are numbered), and the only other feature (I can think of for my
needs is to make a list of all Murex names, for instance, when I go to COA's
(names only, so I know what I have). If you do not want to post a message on
Conch-L for all to see, emal me at; [log in to unmask] My mouse pointer is
prepared to read all and any help I can get. Point and click on a web site,
create email privately, or whatever a mousey pointer can do! Thanks.
Jordan *