From:
Paul Drez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 23:39:25 -0700
Marlo:

I was off on the email address, here it is from an email that I sent
(successfully) in 5/98:

Vilvens Claude <[log in to unmask]>

As far as the web site, I am at a lost.  I am looking at my 1998 issues of
Apex.  I cannot lay my fingers on my 1999 issues right now (oh my God, did
I forget to renew with all the sickness this year?).  Anyway, I know that
Lynn Scheu gets the Apex journal and probably Maurizio A. Perini, or
someone else.  Could you look at the bottom of the inside cover and see if
they have a new address for their Web page?  I looked on COA and they have
the old address for the Web site also.  Sorry I can't help any more.

Paul