From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:31:30 -0700
We have had two parcels held for CITES inspections and the delays were on the
order of a couple of months (cutbacks they say!), but we eventually got the
parcels with contents undamaged.  A pain sure, but I'd rather they catch bad
guys who smuggle live parrots, rhino horn etc.

Nora
Calgary, Alberta
Canada