From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:33:41 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

in a few weeks I think I could start collecting for this season. If anybody is interested in some landshells from my zones,
please contact me in the next future that I would know how much material I have to collect. There might be also
many microshells as I take some mould to sort it out. Please send e-mails if you need some material from Austria for
trading and so on, I can supply you with landshells from my zones. I would be intersted in changing material from your
area against material from mine. I only can offer then only landshells, but would be interested as well in landshells,
freshwatershells or marine shells. Hope to hear from you soon as possible to make programs for excursions, where I
have to go and where I can find lots of interesting material.
with best regards from Innsbruck
Helmut, your Austrian Helix

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37