From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 09:59:38 PDT
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: http://www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck 11 a
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 (-40)

Dear shell-friends,

Please take tthis mail not as an ask for a larger donation, but I
urgently look for one of the nicest Cypraeas in donation for
the natural history department of the museum in Innsbruck:
I would ask for a nice colored specimen of
Cypraea tessellata:
For me she is one of the nicest Cypraeas. I hope there is
somebody who can save one or more specimens of this
species.
Please understand me right, it should not be an ask as some
weeks ago.

Thank you best and hoping for a positive answer.

yours sincerly Helmut Nisters

Please contact me under my private e-mail: