From:
Kobie Du Preez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:49:19 +0200
Dear Australian Members,

Does any one of you have direct contact with Mrs. Thora Whitehead from Queensland. I need to contact her and I have only her snail mail address.

She is a shell collector, so this message is definitely SHELL RELATED!

My pet Achatina's have just started to wake up during the last week after their winter sleep... (Achatina immaculata, A. smithi and Metachatina kraussi)

Regards, Groetnis

Kobie du Preez
http://home.global.co.za/~peabrain

The Secretary
Conchological Society of Southern Africa
P.O Box 32748
Glenstantia
0010
South Africa