From:
Daniel Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:56:29 EST
Linda,
  I would like to submit the name of Alan Gettleman for this award. If you
need further input as to why he would be an appropiate person, feel free to
email me.

  On a secondary note, does anyone know the dates of the 2003 COA in Seattle.
I'm trying to organize for a number of folks who would like to piggy back our
COA trip with a trip to Alaska, and the dates are necessary for making our
arrangements. The sooner I receive them, the sooner I can get this set up.
Can you help???