From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:44:13 +1300
>Sorry, all!
>
>I still can't figure out how to reply to the sender only
>on my new computer.  It seems to work sometimes the way I
>should send it; then other times it doesn't.  I wish I had
>gone to college in the "computer era."
>
>Cordially,
>Linda

On my Mac, using Eudora, I have to click on "reply". The message will
then be addressed only to the sender, not to the list.

I'm on some Mac lists which are claimed to automatically go to the
list when "reply" is selected... however on my Mac this NEVER
happens; to send to the list I have to highlight the "To:" address
and manually insert the list's address from the Edit: "Insert
Recipient" menu.
--
Andrew Grebneff
165 Evans St, Dunedin 9001, New Zealand