From:
Peter Hoefkens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:20:51 +0100
Dear Carlos,

Tapes philippinarum (Adams & Reeve, 1850) from Asia resembles T. decussata
very much and is imported from Asia for commercial purposes.
I read an article (in Dutch) by H.J. Veldhuis in Spirula (nr 341-2004) in
which it is stated that T. philippinarum is living in some parts of the
northern Adriatic Sea and in fact pushes out T. decussata in that area.

Kind regards,

Peter Hoefkens