From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 08:42:06 +1000
Concerning the comments mentioned above & below, I believe the technical word is
"Oops!"   (8-(

The file did not make it into the directory that I intended it to go into. IT IS
THERE NOW!

I apologize to the twenty-odd persons who took my initial announcement as valid
and the remainder of CONCH-L for raising your mail flag once again.

If any interest remains that link, again, is
http://cowrys.org/archive/NSN153CY.HTM#I

Aloha,

Bob Dayle