From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:02:30 -0400
There is no such thing as a less aggressive bull shark! Under the right
circumstance, any one of them is likely to attack. Other than nurse
sharks
and a few hammerheads, the only shark I've seen fairly often is the
bull.
If I see a bull, I get out of the water. That said, for many years this
species breeds in great numbers off the Atlantic coast of Florida, from
Daytona Beach down to Palm Beach. Other than one terrible attack near
a fishing pier in Daytona, these sharks seem to mind their own business.
Author James Lee Burke wrote of a bull shark encounter off the coast
of Louisiana.

Best regards,
Jim