From:
Lucy Clampit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:25:14 -0500
Wow!  Now this is a sports list too.  I love sports as well as shells.

(Shut Up, Lucy!)

Other people have been talking about their favorite teams.  Why can't I mention my beloved Houston Comets women's basketball team.  They dribbled circles around the other WNBA teams and won Back-2-Back national championships.

(Lucy, these people aren't interested in women's basketball.)

Okay, how about those Houston Astros?  They're really.... Ouch! Stop it.  That hurts!

(Shells, Lucy, shells!  These people want to talk about shells.  Folks, this is Lucy's conscience speaking.  I apologize for her outburst.  I have been fighting a losing battle with her ever since the World Cup was mentioned several months ago.  She can bore you to death with sports talk, so I refuse to be held responsible when someone mentions sports again.  By the way, she was disappointed at the Gator's loss since her friend Ryan Kalich - #51 - plays on Florida's offensive line.  #@^%!  Now she's got me doing it.  Sorry.)    ;-)

Lucy Clampit
Houston, TX
Home of.....   Shut up!