From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:01:49 -0400
Hi June,

Our exhibit IS his exhibit - original and untouched, except for some cleaning! Come and see it and relive the fabulous 70s.

Paul Callomon
Collections Manager
Malacology, Invertebrate Paleontology and General Invertebrates
Department of Malacology
Academy of Natural Sciences
1900 Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1195, USA
Tel 215-405-5096
Fax 215-299-1170
Secretary, American Malacological Society
On the web at www.malacological.org

>>> "June E.Bailey" <[log in to unmask]> 9/18/2008 3:16 PM >>>
Hi Paul -- I didn't get to know Neil personally, but his Nautilus exhibit was an inspiration to me, as a new sheller just moved to Sanibel.? I was so impressed with his exhibit when I saw it at the Sanibel Show, that I was encouraged to learn more about these wonderful things that I was picking up on the beach.? I hope your display in Philly will be as beautiful as his was.? Good luck on the show.

June Bailey