From:
Bert Bartleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:39:43 -0800
Greeting to you from sunny but chilly Washington State.  The Pacific
Northwest Shell Club [PNWSC] has been working very quickly on developing our
website during the last year.  We have made great improvements during the
last two months. Some of you may have us linked to your web pages and some
may not yet have discovered our site.  I just wanted to inform members on
the list that we have recently uploaded many new shell images from this
area.  In addition, we have posted several articles from our past
newsletters (The Dredgings) onto the website.  I hope you will enjoy a visit
to our website found at {www.PNWSC.org} or {www.nwshellclub.org}.  Any
comments or critiques will be appreciated.  We plan to add more articles and
many new photos during 2009. Good shelling, Bert Bartleson, President PNWSC