From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:20:05 +0800
Dear Peter,

I think this is a little crazy what you claim there. My graphists will
make you a Conus gloriamaris out of a Guildifordia yoka easily. Or
from a tiger cowry. This does not mean they are the same species. The
more your job is easy as the color pattern of C. glorioceanus is
almost the same as the C. gloriamaris. Please read more on experts in
informatics who make now shells out of nothing.
Myself, Sheila Tagaro and Gabriella Raybaudi have seen without
exageration more than a million Conus alltogether and it is our daily
job. Together we have over 50 years experience in this field, and
Gabriella consacrated 12 years of her life full time, traveling the
world, discussing and sudying things only in this field. I doubt, your
photoshop gone match that.

Best regards.

To all: I'm still in Belgium, fly back and in office on Wednesday.
I'll reply on earlier e-mails at that time. Let's hope the tangle nets
get some more C. glorioceanus soon.