From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:24:38 -0700
Scott,

I urge you (and others) to attend the WSM meeting in Fullerton this year.
It is a great opportunity to meet those on the cutting edge of
Malacology and Paleontology and they're all perfectly willing to discuss
their work with professionals and non-professionals alike. They welcome
anyone with a genuine interest. In years past, the registration fee has
been nothing compared to what one can get out of the meeting. Don't miss
it!

Kim Hutsell
San Diego