From:
tabakotani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:00:53 +0900
Dear Aydin & Conch-Lers,

I have found this;  "Reports of the Faculty of Science, Kagoshima
University" should be the
title.  I could not find the article in question.
Masao Tabakotani, Yokohama, Japan

quote

Vol.41,2008?
A note on existences of norm- and trace- compatible sequences
( ????? PDF:http://ir.kagoshima-u.ac.jp/bitstream/10232/7883/1/atsumi.pdf )
ATSUMI,Tsuyoshi
Reports of the Faculty of Science, Kagoshima University Vol.41 p.1 -5

unquote