From:
"Maassen, W.J.M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:00:07 +0200
Dear all

A small correction on this message from John. The last Hemiplecta described was in 2006: Hemiplecta esculenta Maassen.
Further new, quite recent described, species were Hemiplecta goliath and obliqueundulata, both described in 1959 by Van Benthem Jutting.

Van Benthem Jutting, T,, 1959. Catalogue of the non-marine Mollusca of Sumatra and of its satellite islands. Beaufortia 7: 41-191
Maassen, W.J.M. 2006. Four new species of terrestrial gastropods from Tonkin, North Vietnam (Gastropoda, Diplommatinidae, Strobilopsidae and Ariophantidae). Basteria 70: 13-18

Regards, Wim Maassen