From:
Marco Arduino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 00:33:42 +0100
Our interest is only educational and not intended to create
difficulties with the translation by Google, not perfectly.
I'd be happy to modify the site by creating access reserved for those
who want to help me in the translation of descriptions of shells in
different languages.
Anyone interested in translating the voices, please tell me!  and I
edit the site by creating a field in the database for your language
and send the login and password.

Thanks to all
Sincerely

Marco Arduino

Il giorno 08/gen/10, alle ore 22:00, Eddy WILMET ha scritto:

> To Philippe Quiqandon.
> It's nothing to be upset about, but if you offer multi-languages to
> view
> the site there's no shame in asking people to get you the correct
> translations. Otherwise you disable that function instead of having
> some
> gibberish translation.
> REgards,
>
> Eddy.

> [log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on
> molluscs
> click leave the list.

ArduinoADV
T. +39 011 6644228