From:
Reuben Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:17:06 +0800
Hello fellow shellers esp George

I am subscribed to the list and many thanks once again for taking time to
put up the cone image on u're webpage. The feedback i recieved is most
certainly useful and very much appreciated! I'll be away serving the army
for the next 5 days and i'm looking forward to reviewing the many
interesting discussions this list has so often produced at the end of the
week. Keep it comin guys!

Regards

Reuben