From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 20:34:52 -0400
Hi I tried to contact you offline but got one of those spam filter
preapprove your email cumbersome replies. I have an old VHS tape on
freshwater mollusks I used for a program under similar circumstances
yrs ago for the NY and LI shell clubs. You can contact me offline if
interested, its only about 30 mins. long, produced by Virginia Tech,
1993.