From:
"David Maceira F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 16:34:02 -0400
Dearl all, In Cuba Melanoides tuberculata is an introduced species. It was
discovered for the firts time in 1983 in Hanabanilla Lake, Villa Clara
province and the Batabano municipality, Havana province. Its distribution
is limited to Central and Western Cuba.

I hope this is useful,
regards,

david

Dr. David Maceira
Malacologist
Museo de Historia Natural ùTom s Romayù
Santiago de Cuba
Cuba

PÖLLABAUER, en respuesta a su mensaje del Thu, 20 May 2010: