From:
Garcia Emilio F <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:46:25 -0400
Dea José,

Morumm oniscus has been reported from all quadrants of the Gulf of Mexico except the
northwestern*.

Regards,

Emilio

Rosenberg, G., F. Moretzsohn & E. García. 2009. Gastropoda (Mollusca) of the Gulf of Mexico. In:
Gulf of Mexico: Its Origins, Waters, and Biota.I,I. Biodiversity. D. L. Felder & D. K. Camp, eds,
Texas A & M University Press, pp. 579-699.

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:00:19 -0400, José H. Leal wrote