From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:14:44 +0700
I think you have it correctly identified. Have collected nearly identical
specimens in El Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica - along the Pacific
coasts that is.

Tom Rice
Rawai Beach, Phuket Thailand

Want to thank you, Marlo, for the very helpful pages on Florida mollusks.
Many of my questions about identifications have been answered by checking
your pages.