From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:14:51 -0400
Florida Bound Travellers for COA:

All the COA field trips have enough people to go.  The only caveat is a potential final Space Shuttle launch delay past July 8.  The 750,000 to 1,000,000 anticipated visitors for the launch would preclude any trips on a delayed launch day because of the anticipated traffic gridlock three hours before and eight hours after launch.

Linda is correct that the meeting rooms are in a separate building about 50' away under a covered walkway from the hotel lobby.  All fieldtrips, however, will meet in the Radisson lobby.  I will be at the hotel Sunday, July 10 from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. for early registrants.  The Kennedy Space Center (KSC) field trip will leave at 8 a.m. from the hotel lobby on Monday, July 11. Remember KSC visitors will need to bring a picture identification.

Alan