From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 12:02:45 -0400
I assume you also had  P globosus in mind- Emily Vokes wrote a good
piece in COA a good number of years back regarding that one vs
margaritensis, . I think  at least some people are still divided about
that one vs margaritensis...I have also heard of  some deepwater
"pomum" out of Florida Keys and other areas being given other /new
names, validly or not.