From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2011 00:01:29 +0000
Depending on your version of Google Earth, the coordinates might land you about 20 feet southwards of the clam. There is an oval-shaped garden in front of the entrance, with a cluster of palms in one corner. You'll see a big brown splodge on the lawn, right next to a line and some Chinese characters drawn on the road surface. That's the clam.