From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:25:26 -0500
The Gastropoda (2005) volume can also be found on Internet Archive;
the Bivalvia might appear there in a few years but I do not know
details of the policy for posting.

There is a relatively old Treatise volume for "Archaeogastropoda" and
other Paleozoic gastropods, but nothing more current on gastropods
from that series.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Sven Nielsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Carole,
>
> there are two issues of Malacologia edited by Bouchet & Rocroi giving
> authorship and date of family and higher level taxa as well as a working
> classification of gastropods and bivalves respectively. You definitely
> want to have both! They are available via ConchBooks.
>
> Cheers, Sven
>
>> Dear  listers,
>>  I have a difference of  authors for the family Cystiscidae. Somewhere I
>> have found the authors  as  Coovert,  G.A. & H.K. Coovert, 1995
>> (http://www.gastropods.com/Taxon_pages/TN_Family_CYSTISCIDAE.shtml) and
>> others credit
>> Stimpson, 1865 who named a subfamily Cysticinae. Could  someone tell me
>> which
>> is correct. Also, someone recently posted a bivalve link  for the family
>> revisions. If there something for the gastropods. I believe this  is a
>> replacement for ed. R.C. Moore Treatise of Invertebrate Paleontology. I
>> see
>> references for a paper by Bouchet, does that give familial  explanations?
>>  I  am as always indebted for any assistance,
>>           Carole Marshall
>

> Dr. Sven Nielsen
> Institut für Geowissenschaften
> -Paläontologie-
> Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel
> Ludewig-Meyn-Str. 10
> 24118 Kiel
> Germany

> click leave the list.

Dr. David Campbell
Collections Assistant
The Paleontological Research Institution
1259 Trumansburg Road
Ithaca NY 14850