From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:04:42 -0400
http://mussel-project.ua.edu/  "Search the Database"
Enter the species name you have (or even part of it), select nominal
species, and you have a reasonably current assignment for your
freshwater bivalve name.
 ("Reasonably current" means that it does not necessarily have the
very latest papers immediately, being more of a summary of the
existing classification than an attempt to track the latest molecular
papers).

--
Dr. David Campbell
Collections Assistant